So, of course I have always wanted my kids to ride dirt bikes. That's actually kind of an understatement. I knew Wyatt was going to ride for sure because as soon as he was able to even make noises, he was making motorcycle noises and pointing them out anywhere and everywhere you might see them. Since just over a year old he knew that when I gave him a ride on a motorcycle, if he twisted the throttle the bike would go. Of course all he knows right now is to hold it wide open! I guess if you race, that's actually a good thing. He obviously, right now anyway, knows no fear! He will hop on any motorcycle with ANYbody! My point is, he likes motorcycles a lot!
The girls on the other hand, I was starting to worry about a little bit. They didn't really have a lot of interest until this trip. If they did hop on a bike, it was only for 5 minutes and then they were done for they day. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately depending on how you look at it, we told the girls that we only had one day in the desert to go riding because I wasn't able to get any time off of work. So, if they were going to ride they had to get their riding in that day. The first half of the day they spent in my parents trailer coloring and watching Enchanted. Towards the end of the day, they both wanted to ride and actually rode for almost half of an hour. Then my mom tells me that Cozette wants to drive her buggy and so she's going to go and give her a lesson! I started cracking up! Lo and behold next thing you know Cozette is driving my mom around in the passenger seat and giving other kids a ride! Of course my mind starts to wander thinking about Cozette driving a Class A buggy or Trophy Truck in the Baja 1000 and winning! Now before you think I'm totally off my rocker, not one of you out there with kids can tell me that you never a thought of your kid(s) being someone famous or at least exceeding normalcy because of something that they might have said or done! That being said, here is Cozette's first buggy ride as the driver!
Well, Jerm and I are trying to post the video, but having problems. So we'll try again later!
1 comment:
GOOOOO Cozette! What a fun thing to do as a family! And I have no doubt that they will all pick up on riding soon enough!! See you guys soon!!
Post a Comment