
Wyatt saw it in my room on Sunday morning and said, "Mommy, you made that? You made that my brother?" It was so cute, there was no way that Jerm and I could be grumpy about him waking us up with his sweet voice saying that!

My next projects are just trying to get things more organized around the house for school starting tomorrow! Yikes! I can't believe our summer is over! It makes me really sad. The girls have already started soccer practice as well. I think they are both going to do well this year. Cozette is having her birthday this Thursday and we are having a little friend party for her on Friday. That's another project. Than her baptism is on September 6 and 5PM for all of you who are going to be around, we'd love you to come!
3 comments:
What an adorable blanket, Ditte!!! You are very talented!!! Happy Birthday to Cozette this week...she shares a birthday with my Mother-in-law!!!
Very cute quilt. You are so talented!
Love the quilt. Can't believe Cozette is 8!!!
Post a Comment