Sunday, June 3, 2012

A new addition



I've been meaning to post these pictures awhile ago with our new trampoline.  After the boys kept taking the cushions off our couch and jumping on them, stacking them up the stairs to bounce down the stairs and hopefully not bash their heads into the banister or the now bare couch (our living room is small), I thought, hmmm, I better look around for some kind of trampoline for these boys.  After doing a little research and having limited space and funds, I found this 6.5 foot trampoline on craigslist here in town!  It was great!  Only a foot and a half off the ground, too.  We measured it out, made the phone call and went over on a Tuesday night to get it.  It was from a family with five, going on six kids, not LDS, can you believe it?  They had a little boy with some sensory issues and I have to say I felt pretty bad buying his trampoline from them.  They were about to move into a bigger house, but smaller yard and didn't have room for it.  So now we have this great trampoline in our little backyard!  The kids love it.  If they have time before school, they jump, after school, they jump, in their PJs, they jump.  It's great!

2 comments:

Cristin said...

Ha ha! In the last two pictures, Scotty looks scared!

Ditte said...

No, he's just mad.