Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Easter Photos

I have been pretty bad about having family photos taken regularly, so I decided that since our kids looked so nice for Easter, we would do it then! So here they are, our beautiful family! I can't believe how old and gorgeous our girls are looking, especially! And our boys, I think, are so handsome, like their Daddy! ;)
Wyatt 7 years old!

Cozette 12 years old

Scotty 4 years old

These boys are sweet brothers to each other.  Most of the time they play really nicely together and treat each other with love.  They are a joy to have in our family!

Sassy girls!

These girls are my right arms! They are such good helpers to me with most anything I ask.  When we had our niece here for two weeks, they were so helpful!  What treasures!




Atalie 10 years old

2 comments:

emily barlocker scott said...

If your kids get any cuter I'm going to trade Ryan in.

Ditte said...

Thanks Emily! Ryan is pretty cute himself! Those gangster photos were pretty funny!