Sunday, June 2, 2013

Spring happenings with the kids

These are going to be a little out of order, but I'm too lazy to try and drag them around and put them right! So here we go!


 This is Wyatt last month (May) giving us a tour of his part of his classroom "aquarium".  He had this little speech about starfish memorized.  They had other classes come into their classroom and each child played a docent for their particular creature.  It was very cute and the kids took it so seriously!
 This is us at his Mother's Day breakfast.  All the kids came in and sang to us, one song in Spanish and one in English.  It was so cute!
 This is one of the treasures he made for me! He also made me a clay heart necklace that Scotty accidentally snapped in half. But we taped it together and it's as good as new!
 My sweet family finishing up my Mother's Day breakfast and making rolls for our dinner that night at my parents house.  Jeremy's mom was sick, so she didn't get to join us for dinner.  We missed her!


 This is how Scotty and I get to Cross Fit when I work out or coach.  We have a great time riding bikes together, picking flowers and exploring.  He is a great companion!
 Scotty at swimming lessons.  He did great and I think we are going to sign him up again starting in a week.  I wanted him to feel comfortable in the water before we go to Hawaii.
 He loves to climb trees and have his picture taken.  I had to help him up into this tree.
My Mother's day stash of cards!  My favorite part about mother's day is spending time with my family.  I love to play with them and be fun mom.
 We had our niece Amelia with us for two weeks in March and we miss her a lot.  She was a lot of fun, most of the time ;) and we all enjoyed having a cute baby girl around.
 Cozette and Atalie were able to perform in a play called "A Whole New World" where they sang and danced.  They really enjoyed it.  I'm so glad they have these opportunities to perform and try new things! We also loved the director who is a good friend of ours.  She is amazing!
 I took the kids to Leo Carrillo with my mom during Spring break.  This is a great beach to enjoy tide pools when the tide is low.
                                   Hans, Atalie and Cozette showing off their sand creation.
                                                   Wyatt and Scotty climbing, as usual.
 Wyatt loved having Landon here with us.  We had him in April for about two weeks as well.  He is so cute and my kids really enjoyed taking care of them.  It's so sweet to see that.
 Audrey and Cozette got to sing in a youth choir that performed and had a workshop with Dallyn Vail Bailes.  Another great experience! His voice is amazing!!

We've had a pretty busy spring and are looking forward to a fun summer as well! Fortunately I didn't turn into monster mommy with all the things we were doing (at least not too often).  And hopefully when I did get stressed, my kids will look back on the events with fondness and not remember their crazy mom! :)


No comments: