Thursday, January 24, 2008

Supercross

I'm finally updating after my third attempt! I spent an hour on here last night and it got deleted! Ergghhhh! Here are our pictures from the Supercross. We've gotten to go twice now, since KROQ did an 80's night and sold tickets for $10.67. Next time, Power 106 is sponsoring it for $10.60! Usually it's like $43 after ticketmaster tacks on their charge!

Here's Mett trying to make Dusty feel loved! Too bad he didn't race at either races we saw! His lose!

Tyson trying the gyro chair thanks to the Air force! He wasn't even sick afterward! Jeremy with monster truck driver Bob Par (isn't that Mr. Incredible's name?) He was very friendly and had this great Texas accent.

In case any of you were wondering, Brian decided to enter the free style contest at Supercross this year. He did fairly well. I think he got the most points for expression! Oh yeah, Jeremy joined the freestyle as well. His face is the best!
Supercross champion of the world!!! Cozette saw this picture and said, "I didn't know Daddy won the Supercross!" I thought she was talking about another rider named Jeremy McGrath, but then she said, "no, it looks just like Daddy!" I thought it was so cute having her say that!
And for Second place, since not everyone can be Supercross champion, we have B. Cody Wager!
And for a close third, a new rider for this season, Tyson Endecott! I so appreciated this girl. She was very cute, nice and dressed modestly!
Now for our new 30 second girl, Mette as a blonde! Maybe not the best look! :)

But this girl got the best looking award! Brian, I haven't seen you look better!
Kirsten, Jonathan, Phil, Tyson and Mette were great to have a long! Thanks Mom and Dad for watching all of our kids!

This was the copy of the 1986 Supercross track where David Bailey (now a paraplegic)and Rick Johnson battled it out for the win. And David won!

3 comments:

Tyson Endecott said...

Finally, I love hangin out with you guys a super-cross I had a lot of fun both times thanks for inviting us. I like the pic's very funny.

Debi Lassen said...

I love the funny pictures...I'm laughing right now as Mette and Else look at your blog with me. I want to go to Motocross sometime!
(dad and I were happy to watch the kids so you could all go!)
Love, mom

Melissa said...

Looks like a blast!! Great pictures!