Here are some pictures from over the holidays. We had a great time with our family and friends that were here! We love you all!

Swings at the beach on New Years Day

Gramma and Gramps with Leyna.

Our Christmas tree. Note the star on top.

Winter Olympics here I come!

Grandma Beecroft's funeral. She wanted us grand kids to sing Families can Be Together Forever at her grave dedication.
7 comments:
The star on your tree is hilarious. I was going to call you today just to let you know I was "missing you already". Love you!!
Love the star...and the olympic pose, you're a natural!
Just saw your blog from Kirstens. Love it! Even though we see each other a lot it is fun to read about stuff we wouldn't normally tell each other. You guys are great!
Just got home today and enjoying catching up on everyone's blogs. This is fun! We so enjoyed being together so often during the last weeks. School time tomorrow! Here we go......
Love, mama lassen
I just found your blog from McKay and Rachel's. So fun! I love this whole blog thing!! LOVE the star! It is perfect! :)
You get an A+ on the Olympic Pose...the facial expression is even better, off the grading chart.
Outdoor ice skating? Where is that?
Post a Comment