Cute kiddos! The girls were pretty excited to do this! Cozette held that sign (on the back it said Honk for Mitt!) for the whole hour we were there. She even said she counted over 50 honks! She thought that was pretty cool!
Part of the group that was with us. Becky (with the hat on) was the one to organize it! I've never done anything like this before, so it was great. We didn't get that many thumbs down either. Only a few. Although, the guys who mooned us were pretty funny! Becky and I had a good laugh about that one! I fondly thought of my brother, husband and probably brother in laws who would have done the same thing!
Here we are on the corner. I think there were at least 20 or so of us there. Jeremy unfortunatly was working, but he did drive by and honk in his Verizon van! I hope you all remember to vote today! This is when our votes can really make a difference! Vote for Mitt!
8 comments:
I love the pics. You guys all look so cute! :o) Well, I've got to get my kids ready so I can go vote! :o)
That is really fun that you got mooned!! Great job you guys. I did phone calls for Mitt yesterday - got to speak to a whole bunch of people in Georgia. It was a lot of fun!
great job! I voted!
Hopefully the guys that mooned you remembered to get off their bums and VOTE!
Thanks for your efforts- we had lots of Honk for Romney folks out here in AZ, too!
you guys are awesome! way to teach them early!
Thats awesome that you guys did that!!!!!!
Way to go! I'm so happy you are teaching your little ones from the early years on. Hans was telling everyone he ran into that we were voting for Mitt Romney! This is a good year to teach them about Presidential Elections.
Love mama/gramma lassen
Post a Comment