you sure have adorable girls- it amazes me how much atalie looks like you and cozette like her dad!
Thanks trine! They are getting sooo big!
I can't believe how grown up they are? You guys are all so cute, I love the blog!
how grown up can you look with undie woo's on your head? :-)
What cute girls you have, Ditte! And that looks just like something my girls would do, put underwear on their heads!!! LOL!!!
That is awesome. I love it when my kids do silly things, too. This will be a picture that they will look back on as teenagers and bust up over!
How funny... What crazy girls you have.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
you sure have adorable girls- it amazes me how much atalie looks like you and cozette like her dad!
Thanks trine! They are getting sooo big!
I can't believe how grown up they are? You guys are all so cute, I love the blog!
how grown up can you look with undie woo's on your head? :-)
What cute girls you have, Ditte! And that looks just like something my girls would do, put underwear on their heads!!! LOL!!!
That is awesome. I love it when my kids do silly things, too. This will be a picture that they will look back on as teenagers and bust up over!
How funny... What crazy girls you have.
Post a Comment