Like the title, this post is pretty much only because I haven't posted in a while. The only exciting news is that I am 10 weeks pregnant! I debated on whether or not to put this on, but there it is. Everything is fine, I'm tired, but no awful morning sickness like some people I know. Thank goodness! I am due on our ten year anniversary September 26, so so much for an exotic trip this year! We'll be in the hospital instead! Anyway, we are all fine. Still trying to get over the never ending head cold that seems to keep hitting me! But I can't complain. Life is great.
18 comments:
WHAT?!? You're pregnant?! How did this happen? I can't believe you're PREGNANT!
YAY! Congrats, Deetz!
Lots of love and well wishes from Shel and Emma
Get ready for the exotic trip next year! :) Yeah for new baby - you are an awesome mommy!
Whoo hoo!! Congrats you two! So happy for you. Nice "token post"!!! Give the news a little more credit than that! Does that mean Kirsten will be announcing soon too! j/k It just seems that you two are always pregnant together. Love ya!
YEAH!! Congrats!! I am so excited for you and happy that you haven't been sick, but I do hate the tired part! Anyways Congrats!!
Awesome!! Congrats! I'm excited for you guys! And how nice that you haven't been sick. I never got sick, either. It's such a blessing especially when you have other kids to care for.
Congratulations Ditte!!! That is so exciting!! Glad that you haven't been sick. One of the things I hate about pregnancy!!! You could have the baby on the 22, that is my birthday!! : )
Congratulations Ditte and JEREMY. We are excited for you guys.
I'm glad I didn't find out on your blog! We are so excited for you and look forward to our 11th grandbaby in September, after Cristin and Erik have our 10th! And I'm glad you could get pregnant without needing to wait for Kirsten and Jonathan :-} It's going to be wierd though to not have your families so matchy matchy!
Love you always,
mama/gramma lassen
Congratulations that is wonderful!
Congrats. That's awesome news. I hope the tiredness goes away soon.
andi
Congratulations! That is so exciting...you can go on an exotic trip any time - so don't sweat about that! Are you guys wishing boy or girl or both?!?
That ROCKS! A baby is way better than a trip. Just think, you can save up for an even bigger trip for your 15th anniversary! Hang in there through the morning sickness time.
this is great news CONGRATS!!!
Congrats!! Thats funny- our boy is due the day after our anniversary- we were thinking the same thing- cant wait to find out if its a boy or girl! Im hoping you have a boy though- that little wyatt is so dang cute!
I love people who count their blessings. Yet one more thing to love about ditte.
and of course, CONGRATS
I am so excited for you guys and for me too. Another darling little niece or nephew on the way. We are definately going to have to come out for Christmas now!!
Love, Erin
WOW!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! I've never seen you pregnant. This is exciting. I'll tell Ben.
Post a Comment