Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Baby # 4!!

Just wanted to let the five of you know who actually read my blog, that we are having another boy! I guess it is the season for boys because I know 5 other women who are having boys this year! It's great! We are all very excited. Atalie giggled when she saw the little penis in the ultrasound picture!
Speaking of Atalie, today when she got home from school she told me casually that she caught some lady bugs at school and brought them home in her back pack. I asked her if she was serious and she said yes. So thinking about these poor lady bugs, I hoped that none had gotten squished in there. We opened it up and found four healthy lady bugs and put them in our garden. Atalie was just thinking of ways to help out our garden! It was very sweet!
I'm going to Utah with my mom and sisters for the weekend for Women's Conference! It should be fun as long as I don't turn into grumpy pants like I tend to do around my family! Sorry family! I really do love you all! I know Jeremy will be great with the kids. He gets to go on a field trip with Atalie on Friday, and I know she's excited about it! What a great husband I have!

15 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations on having a boy! That is just what Wyatt needs. Hopefully the trend of boys will continue cause I really want a boy!!
Cute story about Atalie. She is a sweetheart! Have fun at Women's Conference! What a awesome weekend!!

Cristin said...

Is this a habit of Atalie's? Giggling when she sees little penises?

We're very excited for you guys!

Leslie said...

Congrats on another boy!!! We are thrilled for you.

amyndodd said...

I read!! Congratulations! Boys are so fun!!

Em said...

Congratulations. Boys are fun! We hope you are all doing well.

Dana and Emily

Davis' said...

make that 6-that read your blog. :) Congrats on the boy. Boys are great. just as great as girls!! I know he will be loved.
that's really cute that she brought lady bugs home. I am glad they all survived.

Mark and Aupreille said...

No now 7 that read your blog! How perfect so far 2 girls and 2 boys!

Candace said...

Congrats... You are going have your hands full...but it is going to be fun...

Camille said...

Congrats!!! Another little boy, how fun!! Hope you have fun in Utah. My neighbor is also up there for Women's Conference with her Mom and sisters.

Kate said...

From the number of comments, I think you are off with the count of 5 people reading your blog! :) Congrats on baby #4. Sooo exciting! I am hoping to maybe have time to still have 2 babies by the time I get married. Have fun at Women's Conference. Call if you have an extra moment, I'd love to see you.

Debi Lassen said...

Thanks for inviting me to see the ultrasound with you Deetz! It's a miracle, those little babies and how they develop from such a tiny little beginning! I'm so proud of you and the love you have for your good husband and children. Thanks for going with me to Women's Conference...we had a good time, didn't we! I will treasure that memory of being with all my girls!Love, mom xoxoxoxox

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

And I'll be number 8 on your blog! :) Congratulations guys. Very exciting. Maybe one day we'll get a boy too! Hopefully we'll see you guys sometime in the near future. When are you due?

ann

Arianne Lewis said...

Hello your a lassen! you guys hold like the national record for people reading your blogs!!! Congrats on the boy!!! So cute about the lady bugs:)

Tara Brooks said...

Hey, at least 14 people read your blog!

Congratulations on the new baby! You guys are great parents.
Love yah,
Tara

Emily said...

Congrats ditte and jeremy!