Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Update

Things are going well for us. Jeremy just got back from a "mancation" with our friend Ben Ashby, but it's up to him to post about that. I have my garden growing and am still thinking of things to put in it. I love getting outside and working in it.

My pregnancy belly is getting bigger and bigger and it's a little tricky for me to keep up with Kirsten on our morning walks. Currently I am trying to potty train Wyatt, and so far we have been pretty successful! He's been ready for a little while, but I have not been wanting to commit whole heartedly, but alas, I have given in.

We went to see Wicked a couple of weeks ago and the girls have been asking when they can again. It's a great show and amazing how these people can sing like that!

We only have about 4 more weeks of school and we are all excited about that! I am determined to be a bit more organized this year so that we can utilize our time for maximum fun! But not to the point of exhaustion, because who wants cranky kids or parents!

I guess that's it for now. We have been enjoying some hot weather for May, so we bought a slip and slide that the kids just love. Our grass doesn't love it so much, but that can grow back!


Some people are now just realizing I'm pregnant. I think before they just thought I was putting on a few pounds. And it's funny how much bigger you feel, than you actually look. At least I don't think I look that big!

Oh yeah, Mother's Day was great! I was so proud of Jerm for making me a yummy five course meal! He was quite the chef, I thought I better make him an apron for the next time he does that!

7 comments:

Tyson Endecott said...

Ditte,
Your pregnant!!! Hey I wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed that play thank you so much for organizing that little trip. Also you look great for being pregnant.

Cristin said...

YOU'RE HUGE, LIKE A WHALE!! Just kidding, I can hardly even tell you are pregnant in that picture. I miss you guys and am excited to see you in a few weeks.

Leslie said...

You look great! It was fun to see Jeremy. Looking forward to getting together next month.

Melissa said...

Good to hear everthing is going good. You look great! I am jealous! I am WAY bigger than you.

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

super cute. you really look great. have a fun summer. one day we'll make it down there to visit!

Debi Lassen said...

You are beautiful, Deetz! I have a hard time keeping up with you on our walks! Thanks for the walk this morning.
Love you! mom

Kate said...

You so little! YOu are looking great. I hope to be able to be a cute pregnant person, like you, when that day comes! I am a big fan of aprons... cute that Jeremy made you dinner! :)