Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New Pictures!






I just wanted to put up a few pictures of the baby and some of Cozette playing soccer. She played goalie, and did great. I love the one of her with sheer anticipation on her face! Kids are great! The girls have been very helpful with Scotty and even Wyatt wants to pick him up and carry him around. Yikes!

7 comments:

Candace said...

Go Cozette. Scotty is so cute. Congrats on the new addition.

Cristin said...

Oh, how sweet. Wyatt is putting Scotty in a head lock already.

Brittanie said...

The kids are adorable. Congrats on your new little one. So cute!

trine k said...

oh yay, I've been WAITING for new pictures, they change so stinkin fast! He is adorable, and he looks to me like Wyatt already- that kid is gonna have to learn how to hold his own quick! Love you, keep sending pics, and tell Cozette I said she's a major soccer babe!

Sweets T said...

He's gorgeous, Deetz! I wish we would have had a chance to meet him before we left California.... we happened to be in Camarillo for the last time a couple days after you delivered,but figured you weren't in the hospital anymore, and if you were, surprise guests weren't on your most-wanted list.

You are such a champ. I hope I get better at the whole labor thing the next time around!

I'm thinking of you and Jeremy and your whole gorgeous family lots. Be well, and I hope we catch up soon.

Love, Shelley

Dana Adams said...

Your new born is simply adorable.

I can't believe how fast kids grow up...

Julie said...

Hi Ditte & Jeremy! I found you off Marnie's blog. The kids are so cute. Wyatt is looking so much like Cozette. I love the pic with Scotty smiling. What a doll. Your labor story is amazing Ditte and such cute commentary from Jeremy. You are one amazing woman and such a great couple! Check us out sometime and let's stay in touch better (ok, we can probably blame it on me but still just humor me). Love, Julie