Apparently this amazingly detailed tests says I am a Queen B Kisser. Watch out!!! Do you remember at the beginning of "Remember Me" with Helen Hunt, when she is taking a test like this in a magazine and picks answers because she knows she'll get a better score.... well that's what it reminded me of.... too bad I didn't know what score I was looking for with this test!!
4 comments:
Ok, I had to take the test. I'm also a sweet something. Glad they have a name for it!
Apparently this amazingly detailed tests says I am a Queen B Kisser. Watch out!!! Do you remember at the beginning of "Remember Me" with Helen Hunt, when she is taking a test like this in a magazine and picks answers because she knows she'll get a better score.... well that's what it reminded me of.... too bad I didn't know what score I was looking for with this test!!
Oops the movie is "Return to Me"
That was too fun. I'm also a sweet somethin'
I need your help with ideas. Please take a peek at my blog and respond to the post titled HELP!!!
Thanks you’re the best!
Post a Comment