
Wyatt flexing for Haans

Scotty playing Rock Band with Jeremy

Wyatt "shaving" in the shower with the kit Terri got him for Christmas. Thanks Terri, he loves it!

Atalie pulled out her top tooth last Saturday. It's amazing how quickly their looks can change!

Cristin sledding with Luke and Wyatt. Thanks Cristin! We had a great time!

Luke and Wyatt sledding by themselves. These boys were great!

Cozette on Han's sled. We usually just use Jeremy's "boogie" boards. They've been demoted from body boards.

Hans trying to snowboard on a dish.

5 comments:
Cute pictures! We had so much fun with you guys. You were great sports considering the bad weather. See you this weekend!!
Ha! So so cute! Thanks for posting pictures, I LOVE them. And where did Teri get the "shaving kit" for Wyatt, that's awesome.
So cute!!! It is always fun to see what you guys are up to.
I love the pictures of Wyatt. He is so funny. I also love the pictures of the kids sledding. It looks like such fun.
looks like great fun.
Post a Comment