Cute Scotty at the park! His feet and hands are always moving and he is just so happy!
This one is for Erin and Tom. This was at California Adventure in line for the Toy Story 2 ride.Beecroft reunion we had over Memorial Day. What a great reunion!
Wyatt petting a bat ray at the Aquarium of the Pacific. Atalie had a field trip there last month.
Atalie missing her two top teeth!School's out and I haven't been on here in forever! I can't believe it! I have been gardening and we went out of town last weekend and had a great time with friends and family. I haven't even put our pictures on the computer yet. Boy am I out of touch.
Tomorrow is Jeremy's birthday and we are finally going to see "Up!" I can't wait to here our kids giggle and laugh at it!
Scotty is as cute as ever! He is army crawling right now and he's fast! Nothing is safe anymore on our house!
5 comments:
Scotty is so cute. I love that picture him. Tell Jeremy an early happy birthday from us! He is like almost an old man now.
Great family reunion picture! I love seeing all the beautiful little Lassen families.
Your kids are so adorable. I hope we can come home for Christmas this year and see them!
PS. Thanks for the picture of our last name. AWESOME!
I'm really out of it...just saw you had put some things on your blog! Cute pictures! Enjoy the summer!
Love, gramma
Post a Comment