Cozette on her stead at the carousel.
Ben was such a good sport with Wyatt hanging all over him. I'm sure he had sore shoulders the next day!

All our yummy fruit! I love summer!We went to San Francisco to visit my brother who is going to dental school. On the way up, we made a few stops on Santa Barbara to visit Ben and Alex and then to Pismo before going the rest of the way. We had a great time with our family and friends. They all made us feel so comfortable and well fed! Thanks you guys! Just wanted to post a few picture from the trip. Wyatt became Ben's best friend. He was so good to Wyatt and carried him around on his shoulders and played with him at the park. He even helped him hold a turtle at this park we went to!

Gracie and Cozette near the Bay

Atalie in front of the Aquatic park where people swim laps.
This is on top of the fort that is right under the Golden Gate bridge. 
Cool shot from Baker Beach! That bridge is just so cool!
3 comments:
I showed Luke these pictures. He said, "Oh, Wyatt is at Disneyland!!" He thinks EVERYWHERE is Disneyland.
Love the photos...looks like you guys had so much fun!
Love you! gramma
Looks like you had a fun little getaway! Our family loves Pismo Beach, we will definatley be missing that this year. Scotty is getting so big, oh I hate when they have to grow up!
Post a Comment