Monday, April 26, 2010

Disneyland Throughout 2009. I miss you!

Last Christmas, we received the BEST Christmas present ever from my parents: an annual pass for our whole family to Disneyland! We had so much fun throughout the year with this. We loved taking the kids out of school to go. Some days when Jeremy was off, we would decide to go the night before and most of the time, Kirsten would load up her kids in our van which we dubbed "The Disneyland Express", and head down for the day. So many fun memories. I think we went at least 12 times. We were even able to take Cozette and Atalie individually on dates. Jeremy and I even got to eat at the Blue Bayou for an anniversary date. I miss our passes so badly! Every time I look at pictures, I want to go so badly. We decided not to renew them this year, but take a year off and get them again next year. Thanks Dad for the fun present! We will never forget them! Love you!

Every one who came on our first trip to Disneyland, Jan. 2009
Cozette fighting Darth Mal in the Jedi training on her date with her Daddy (Sept. 2009)
I think this was from our second trip. It was even fun in the rain!
Cute girls. They went around and took pictures and got autographs of as many characters as they could find.
Scotty after a nap.
Wyatt was the only one who got to go on his birthday since it wasn't blacked out.


Our second to last trip there. We usually were lucky enough to have one or more of my siblings come with us.

No comments: