Sunday, July 18, 2010

Cherry Picking

This was also in June that we went to pick cherries out in Palmdale. It was a bit windy, but still nice and not too hot. I drove our van out and I think it was filled to the max! The kids were all so good in the car for that hour and half drive each way. Between me and the four kids, we picked about 12 pounds of cherries! We ate a bunch of them, but I was able to still bottle two quarts! They sure look pretty in their jars! I also bottled two quarts of peaches from our very own tree. Yum!

Charlotte, Else, Marci and Corban
Luke, Wyatt and Isaac, the three rascals!
Atalie and Grace
Isaac and Cozette
Cute Scotty!

Kirsten and Cozette
Erik and Charlie
I'm glad Erik and Cristin came all that way to pick cherries when they could've done it just done the street from their own house! Thanks you guys. It's always fun to see you!

3 comments:

Alexandra and Benjamin said...

That looks so fun! I MISS YOU!!!!!!

Erik said...

That was a fun day! Too bad I look like a DUFUS in that last picture...

Jewel said...

Erik, it's because you ARE a dufus.

Ditte, that looks like it was a blast!! We sure miss you guys!