We had a great wedding week with Mette going to the temple to receive her endowments and then being sealed to Brent for time and all eternity on Friday, August 6! So much to do, yet so fun to be all together with my siblings!! I wrote more in depth of all my feelings while I was on vacation, but I won't post that here. I'll just say that I am so proud of Mette and her decision to marry Brent in the temple. What a blessing that will be in their lives! I know the temple lets us grow closer to our father in heaven and it reminds us of the Savior, who we need to be more like.
So here are some pictures. Kirsten and I did the flowers and Mette even trusted me to do her hair, which I have to say, turned out really beautiful! She looked so gorgeous and happy! I love you Mette!
My whole family! This picture is such a treasure!!!
4 comments:
You guys all look great in these pictures. Every one's blue dresses turned out so pretty.
Those pictures really are priceless!! I'm sure sad I wasn't able to go, but it looks like it was an awesome week!
I love the flower picture with me in the corner, eating. Great!!
Love your pictures, Deetz! What a memorable weekend, no question about it. Sorry we weren't there to celebrate with you.
Post a Comment