Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bass Lake Aug 9-11

I know this is out of order, but I am finally trying to catch up from our summer. After Mette's wedding, we went to Bass Lake for a "Lassen Family Reunion" which turned out to be mostly my siblings, Uncle Peter, Joel, and Josh and Marci! But we had a great time with those of us that were there! The lake was so nice and it wasn't too hot. It was also just nice to relax after a hectic wedding week. We thought we were a little crazy because we got up to Bass Lake on a Monday, left on a Thursday, then packed up our trailer on Saturday and started our long drive up to Washington, which I will post about next! So here are a few pictures of our trip. We did get to rent a patio boat and some waver runners thanks to Uncle Peter's generosity.
Jeremy wanted to try out his new toy on the lake. It was so stable, that even Trine who was 6 months pregnant could use it with no problem. I'm sure the ocean would prove a different story!
The whole fam-damily!
Jerm and Scotty
Haans and Charlotte

Haans, Charlotte and Dalin
Cute Scotty
Wyatt
I think Audrey was a bit nervous with Jonathan!
Jeremy and Cozette

Joel and Peter
Trine and Kayla
Uncle Peter in action!
The patio boat filled with fun!!
Cozette and Leyna


1 comment:

Marnie said...

Good thing Scotty broke his leg at the end of the summer instead of before all your summer fun. I kept looking for his little cast but then remembered all these photos are from this summer. I'm a little slow some days.