Halloween was pretty fun this year! During the day, Scotty and I just piddled around the house, carving his pumpkin and waiting for the evening festivities to begin. Jeremy had gone riding with a friend, Kevin, and when they came back, we carved Wyatt's, Cozette's and Atalie's pumpkins. It was fun watching the kids carve them and not wanting to get their hands dirty. I had to reach in to several pumpkins and get the "guts" out of them. Jeremy and Kevin were good sports helping the kids with that job as well. Around dinner time, we went to my parents house for Sloppy Joes and trick or treating. The older kids all ran ahead of us because Scotty and the other kids couldn't walk as fast. Cozette even put on roller blades to make her time more efficient! Scotty and Charlotte were trick or treating buddies and kept saying the cutest things. Charlotte would say, "I trick or treat you!" and after each house Scotty would run down the driveway and say "I got trick or treats!" That little boy is talking up a storm! Sometimes you can not get him to be quiet or whisper! He has so much to say. He also loves to sing! It's fun being at home with him and enjoying this time with him!
Zombie workout girl! My shirt says Workout or Die...Since Halloween is my birthday, we had pumpkin pie and some brownies that Bronwyn made. I got some cool gifts as well. Jeremy got me a Garmin 610 GPS watch that I can use while running. I've used it twice already and have already seen myself get faster! It's so awesome!
Thanks to all those who remembered me on my birthday and those I got to spend time with. That's my favorite: being with people I love!

Wyatt had his last soccer game yesterday. He has really loved soccer this year and it's been fun to watch him enjoy it so much. He scored the one and only goal, but he was right there with that ball for most of the game. It was great having Isaac be on the same team as well and getting to know other really great families around here.
Here are some pictures from our events lately!
Last night, I was able to take the girls on a date to a choir concert. It was the Master Chorale and they sounded so good! A friend of mine got me some tickets. Poor Cozette had a stomach ache, so we had to leave before the end, but we really enjoyed dressing up and listening to live music. There is nothing like it!

I got that cute hat and scarf for my birthday from my mom! Thanks mom and dad!
2 comments:
I love that Charlotte and Scotty are good friends.... well when Charlotte isn't being mean! Sure love you and living close to you!
Can I just have Scotty?
Post a Comment