Sunday, July 1, 2012

Summer happenings...

These are just a few things we have been up to:

 Mormon night at Dodger's Stadium.  The kids had so much fun and I'm so glad we took them.  Then Dodger's were embarrassing, but the kids didn't care.  They loved all the things that were going on: the calliope playing, the crowd cheering and doing the wave, the beach balls being hit around and the fire works afterwards.  We had a great time.  And Alex Boye even sang during the 7th inning stretch!
 Jeremy at his "Avenger's" 36th birthday party! I can't believe he is 36!  We played volleyball ate BBQed taquitos and nachos and then played some almost full contact Ulitmate Frisbee.  It was a great evening!
                                               Cozette helping decorate the awning.
                                                Our homemade root beer...
 Jeremy has a "mad crush" on Thor.  Something about the hair and all the muscles.  I like Cpt. America. :)
 Heating up the charcoal for the taquitos.  This worked really well!
Wyatt doing a very thorough job of vacuuming under his bed.  I was very impressed!
Apparently Scotty was really tired after the dodger game that he fell asleep on the couch the next day watching TV.




No comments: