Here are some pictures of the spider that was living in our Christmas tree, but is now out in the garden! WARNING:For those of you with weak constitutions (Haans) this might not be for you!
ohhh, I'm glad he didn't find a home in one of the presents! :) Btw, I've read Scarlet Pimpernel (but it was several several years ago) and I really liked it, but I had to get over the fact that it was really different from the movie...so as long as you don't mind that...and I remember it being a little difficult of a read, I had to re-read a few parts to get what was going on...but maybe cause I was lots younger? You'll have to let us know what you think! (and the recipe looks good, I'll try it!)
Love the videos, the closeup of your spider (and that you didn't kill it or get whimpey about it...way to go Ditte!) We enjoy the elf videos too! Fun blog spot! What have we gotten ourselves into??? Love, mama lassen
4 comments:
Yuck...you should have killed it!
ohhh, I'm glad he didn't find a home in one of the presents! :) Btw, I've read Scarlet Pimpernel (but it was several several years ago) and I really liked it, but I had to get over the fact that it was really different from the movie...so as long as you don't mind that...and I remember it being a little difficult of a read, I had to re-read a few parts to get what was going on...but maybe cause I was lots younger? You'll have to let us know what you think! (and the recipe looks good, I'll try it!)
How very organic.
Love the videos, the closeup of your spider (and that you didn't kill it or get whimpey about it...way to go Ditte!) We enjoy the elf videos too! Fun blog spot! What have we gotten ourselves into???
Love, mama lassen
Post a Comment