Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Jeremy's Birthday

This Sunday, the 22nd is Jerm's 32nd birthday! He'll be going out of town this Thursday until Saturday night to go to his brother Brian's Fire Academy Graduation. We are very proud of Brian! And, Jerm is also getting his new bike, that, thanks to my Uncle Scott is awaiting him in Mesa. Jerm is very excited about it and I'm sure will be posting pictures of it on here for all of you to enjoy! Anyway, I wanted to post his wish list for those of you who may be interested. Please don't feel obligated! It is a wish list, so there are some expensive things on here!
Here it is:

Tools
Sawz-All
19V Cordless drill
Jigsaw
Big Tool Box on Wheels

Movies
Return of the King (Extended Version)
Jason Bourne Trilogy
Transformers
Indiana Jones Trilogy
Long Way Down

House Related
Entertainment Center
Matching Couches for living room
Railing for upper backyard
Lighting for outside house
Wood to make a work bench
Lighting for inside garage

Motorcycle Related
Gift card for Cycle Gear
Helmet Cam (ebay user “extremehelmetcams” seems to have the best ones)
Hydraulic Motorcycle work stand (approx $200)
Camelbak backpack w/ new bladder (not too big of one. Probably HAWG size)
Riding gear
Scott 89Xi Desert Goggle ($50)
No Toil brand air filter cleaner and oil

Other
iTunes Gift Cards
Apple A/V cord to use video iPod as output ($20)
garden kneeling pads (one for work and one for the garage)
Bike light for his bicycle and a flashing red one for the back

If you want to know what I got him, you'll have to call or email to find out. I don't want to give anything away! We're going to celebrate with a little cake and ice cream on Sunday and his favorite meal of homemade taquitos and guacamole. I hope it's not too hot!

3 comments:

Tara Brooks said...

Happy Birthday Jeremy! Hope you have a wonderful day!
The Brooks Family

Cristin said...

I'll get him the matching couches and helmet cam... ha ha, oh if only we could all afford to give each other gifts like that.

Melissa said...

Happy birthday my friend!! Hope it's a good one!