Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New Piano!!!


After months of searching and dreaming, I finally found my piano! And I bought it! Last week while I was checking on ebay, I found a Yamaha, mahogany finish, for only $1,500! I was so excited! So I called the piano store where it was and went to look at it. The guy tried to sell me a new piano, "for only a little bit more". Anyway, Wyatt and I were there for about an hour trying to decide and we ended up getting it! It got delivered the next day right in time for my piano lessons! It is used, but to us it is beautiful and sounds and plays great. This picture doesn't do it justice, but it is a really nice dark red with a very glossy finish. My dad asked if we put a mirror in our dining room! Now I'm going to be a little bit anal about fingerprints all over it!

7 comments:

Cristin said...

Wow, I am so jealous. It looks beautiful. I would love a piano that plays well. I can't wait to come try it out!

John and Lisa said...

BEAUTIFUL PIANO!! I'm so happy you finally got it!

Debi Lassen said...

I loved trying it out, Ditte...you did a great job saving, looking and finding one that will be such a nice piano for your family for years to come.Way to go!
Love, mom

Camille said...

That is absolutely beautiful, Ditte!!! I'm jealous!!!

Davis' said...

Great job. Its beautiful!!

CMalone said...

Ditte,

I'm so jealous of your piano. I have always wanted one ever since I took lessons as an eight year old.

I played everywhere on my mission. But I've never been in a ward since where my limit talents were necessary. So my skills have slipped.

Maybe someday.
Carol

Leslie said...

Gorgeous piano!!