Monday, September 8, 2008

Update on prego


Just a quick update on me: I had an ultrasound this morning and everything looks good, even the way the cord is going into the placenta that my doctor has been worrying about is fine! I'm so glad! We should have a smooth labor and delivery. Also, the baby is measuring at 8lbs. 2 oz and I still have 2 1/2 weeks to go! We are looking forward to another whopper of a baby! I have everything ready for the baby except his little bassinet, but that can wait. Wyatt asks almost every day to hold the baby. He can't wait! Neither can the girls. I guess that's it for now!

5 comments:

Erik said...

What a Hottie! YowZA~

Leslie said...

You look FABULOUS! Let us know when the baby comes.

Debi Lassen said...

You look beautiful, Deetz! I'm so happy for you and your sweet family. Another little one to love!
I'm really hoping to be with you through another one of your births!
Love, mom xoxox

Camille said...

Your tummy is so tiny!!! Not fair!! And your little Wyatt looks just like Cozette!! He is such a cutie!!

Davis' said...

You look great! Pregnancy is good on you. Can't wait to hear all about your new little baby!! or maybe that's not so little :)