



Wyatt and I just had our birthdays and for the most part they were great. For Wyatt's we made homemade pizza and had the grandparents come over for some cake. I made two bundt cakes and put them on top of each other to make a giant pumpkin! We had so much leftover cake! He was so excited to get a guitar from Gramma and Gramps and we got him a new bike. Kids are great. He immediately wanted to start putting the bike together. When Jerm finished, Wyatt started riding it around the house. It was very cute and the only time he'll be able to do that!
My birthday was spent with a really high fever and a breast infection. So I was of no help carving pumpkins or even trick or treating. Mette was nice enough to give me a really great massage on my neck and shoulders while everyone was trick or treating. We didn't even get any pictures of the kids in their costumes. That's how out of it I was. It was nice to have Cristin and Erik here with their boys. Wyatt sure loves it when Luke (Wook) comes down.
My niece Audrey got baptized the next day and then Sunday we blessed Scotty. Jeremy gave a really nice blessing about how he was saved for this time because he is strong. That was very comforting, especially with Prop. 8 going on and let me just say how relieved and less stressed I am since that is all over, for now. These kids do need to be strong today with all this stuff that is happening! Protesters outside of the temple! I just can't believe that this is really happening.





Anyway...Happy Autumn to everyone!
7 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DITTE!!!! (AND WYATT TOO!)
Happy Belated Birthday!! I am sorry you were feeling so bad. Those infections are not fun.
ps. You look great
That Scotty is a dream! What a cutie! Happy Bday Ditte-you look fantastic. Please stop setting the bar so high!
Happy Birthday! You always look great and back to your little, cute self right after giving birth! So great! Your family is so cute!
It was great to be part of all those celebrations and special occasions. I'm so sorry you weren't feeling well on your birthday, Deetz. Glad you are doing better.
Jeremy, the blessing for Scotty was beautiful.
Love to you all!
mom/gramma
I can't believe you guys have 4 kiddos!! All of them are so dang cute. sure love you all!
Post a Comment