.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

I just wanted to post some pictures of Scotty. They sure change fast! And I think with each child, their infancy goes even faster. Jeremy took the ones of him in the blue striped outfit last night and the others are from last week. Wyatt sure loves his little brother. Atalie is always whining about not holding him enough, but when she holds him, she lasts about 30 seconds. Cozette loves to hold him, too and is very proud of herself when she can calm him down.
8 comments:
Awwwwwww. He's just perfect. Such a calm and happy looking little guy.
He's starting to look A LOT like Atalie.
He has changed so much. He is so much bigger too! It is amazing!
He looks like he did last time I saw him, ha.
WHAT A CUTIE!!!!
What a sweet boy. I can't wait to meet him. Not too much longer. I also can't wait to see the rest of you too!!!
Oh Ditte!!! He is sooo cute!! He looks so much like Atalie!! Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!!
He really is starting to look A LOT like Atalie. Wow!
Post a Comment