Sunday, January 25, 2009

We love Disneyland!

A really bad picture, but at least you can see what we had to do to the stroller!


We decided late Thursday night that Jeremy needed a day off, so we took the kids to Disneyland/California Adventure on Friday. It rained until about 3PM, but it was still fun. We spent more time going to the shows and stuff, which was cool. The kids enjoyed it, even though by 8PM when we got to the "Disneyland Express" (that's what Kirsten is now calling our van, since she's come with us the last 3 times we've been) everyone had raisin toes and feet from walking around in soggy shoes! Here are some pictures from the day. And I did find out that they have a place at both parks where you can go and nurse your baby and stuff. Thank goodness for that!

The girls wanted to spend their money on an autograph book right away, so they had fun going around and getting autographs of the characters. I can't believe how big they are all getting!

5 comments:

Kents said...

YEAY for the cute pictures! Thank you for your post. I have such a great time gettin' on the Disneyland express. It really was a lot of fun, despite the rain and I'm so sorry for the lame first photo!

Cristin said...

Wow, I'll have to find those Cars next time we are there. Luke will love that!

John and Lisa said...

How it would be to just drop everything and take a day trip to Disneyland????!! I agree....We love Disneyland too! One of the few places all eight of us love. Darling pictures! Love your flower blog too. You and Kirsten are definitely hot mamas.

Debi Lassen said...

We are ready to go again with you! Dad wanted to go 2 weeks in a row! These annual passes are so worth it! We're watching for the next chance to go.
love mom/gramma

Natalie said...

WE were there Friday Night! Scott had a convention there the whole week so the kids and I drove down and we got to the park at 4:00. WE only had to wear the rain ponchos for about 10 minutes. IT was a fun night, we saw the Myerings there too! It was a 5th ward Disney Day! Too bad we all didn't hook up!

Disney is always fun even if you have raisin toes by the end of the day!