Check out our new blog. We will be dispalying pictures of flowers that we have done over the years. It's twohotmamasflowers.blogspot.com And don't forget to remind your husbands that Valentine's is coming and they can order flowers from us!
What a fun idea guys! Just when I thought there wasn't anything else you excelled at...Super good luck! I'll check it out from time to time to enjoy the pics :-)
p.s. Sis. Belcher knows some discount flower vendors in Santa Barbara. Maybe you already have a connection but somebody to consult at least. She did the flowers for my wedding.
2 comments:
What a fun idea guys! Just when I thought there wasn't anything else you excelled at...Super good luck! I'll check it out from time to time to enjoy the pics :-)
p.s. Sis. Belcher knows some discount flower vendors in Santa Barbara. Maybe you already have a connection but somebody to consult at least. She did the flowers for my wedding.
Post a Comment