Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Garden Experiment


Since it is supposed to be raining all week, and it has, I decided I wanted to try starting some seeds indoors this year. I don't have very good luck sometimes with seeds outside, either because I don't water enough and they get dried out, the birds eat the seeds or there is now a cat that thinks my garden boxes are it's litter boxes. I'll go out there and find poo for one and then the cat has proceeded to try and cover it up while mixing up all the dirt and seeds that just planted! Erghh...
So here are our trays of seeds that the kids have planted as well as me. I really hope that my sugar snap peas come up! We also are trying shelling peas, carrots, beets, basil and Atalie planted some flowers in her little pot.

We are trying an ice cube tray, cupcake tin and an egg carton... We'll see what happens!

No comments: