

So we have owned our home for 6 1/2 years now, but we feel even more official since we had to replace our water heater yesterday! We came home Monday night from Disneyland to find a slow forming puddle in our garage. Fortunately it didn't cause damage anywhere, but we realized that our old water heater was shot! When you have such a looming purchase, it's hard not to feel pressured and emotional about what you want, or need to buy! Jeremy and I are sort of suckers for salesman, but I'm happy to say, thanks to my dad, that we bought a water heater ourself and we are so grateful to my dad, Jeremy and Bro. Jenkins who put it in for us last night! What a blessing it is to have hot water! As I sat in my tub filled with four inches of luke warm water on Tuesday, that I had boiled on the stove, I realized why people hardly ever bathed in the olden days!
2 comments:
We had to replace ours in the Anaheim house. I feel your pain. Glad you're all clean now!
I think water heaters are supposed to last longer than 7 years. What is this world coming to?
Post a Comment