Here are some photos from Christmas and during the Christmas Break.
Doing our traditional Christmas tree cut down. We hadn't been able to get our tree until about the 17th of December and this year I was actually really sad to see it go. It was still so nice and fresh. I think it was one of my favorite trees yet! Thank you beautiful tree for bringing joy and happiness and a great smell into our home! We loved you!
The kids decorating the tree. I think this was the first year I didn't put any ornaments on it at all! Jeremy was even home to put the lights on! It was great!
Addie and Atalie, little angels!

2 comments:
Love the photos! What cute kids! You have a wonderful family, Ditte and Jeremy! So proud of you all. Great memories!
Love the nativity pictures, oh and I have been meaning to tell you, I was able to have our little boy with no drugs! It was a great delivery and much more doable then Teairsa's. Thanks for talking to me about your experiences at the family reunion.
Post a Comment