Monday, February 28, 2011

Brotherly Love

I walk the girls to school everyday, unless it's pouring rain or like today, Scotty has a fever, and everyday, Wyatt loves to say goodbye to his sisters. He makes sure that they get a hug from him. If Atalie walks away from him, he'll run out on the playground and find her, just so he can give her a hug! I love it! I'm so grateful for his sweetness, most of the time. Scotty, too, likes to get his fair share of hugs. The best part is the girls don't get embarrassed by their brothers, in fact, Cozette loves to "show off" Scotty. Some of her friends that are there when we are will come up and say hi to him and try and give him and Wyatt hugs. Wyatt also loves to give hugs to Addie and Audrey when he sees them coming up to the school. Addie will usually stop and give him a hug because she is a little affectionate one herself. If we aren't close enough for Audrey, she'll just barely wave and run off, a little embarrassed I think! :) We all have such great kids and I'm so thankful for my own brothers! And sisters of course, too. Kirsten brought me a cookie the other night when I was watching her kids while she was at the temple. I left it at her house by accident, but yesterday, she opens my classroom door at church and gave it to me while I was teaching primary! I felt so loved! Thanks Kirst! I love you all and hope you will have a great week!

No comments: