Monday, February 28, 2011

Disneyland!!!

We snuck in a trip to Disneyland this week. Always fun. A little stressful getting there since the kids were a bit slow to help in the morning, but after threatening to send them to school, they got a move on! We didn't go on too many rides, but we did something that each kid wanted to do. I didn't realize until yesterday that we didn't go on one ride that Scotty could go on! Oh well. He was so good and loved watching the Jedi training and playing at the Brother Bear area. That one is always a favorite. Our longest wait was 40 minutes for the Toon Town roller coaster that Atalie wanted to go on. Even Thunder Mountain and California Screamin' were like 20 minutes!

Us over looking the pier before I took Cozette on Screamin'. That ride is sooo fun!
All of us. It was a little chilly, so we didn't stay for any of the night shows. We're wimps, I know!
Wyatt really wanted to take this picture by the Indian. He's so great!
Cruella was very funny. We didn't get a real picture because she was on her way out.
Oh and P.S., we went to Tehachapi on Monday to play in the snow. Thanks Cristin (and Erik) for a great time! It's always worth the drive, even when I'm throwing fits at my fighting kids in the back seat! We need a bigger, more fuel efficient car. I'll try and post those pictures later. Tonight we have Kirsten's kids since they are at the temple with Mom and Dad (we went last Friday). We're taking all of them over to the Wager's for a birthday celebration for Jeremy's Aunt and Uncle. Oh and I ran 11.5 miles this morning!!! Feel great! Getting ready for my race in 4 weeks!! Yeah!

No comments: