To all those who weren't there, we missed you all very much! I do have to say that I'm kind of a party pooper these days while camping. I didn't stay up a single night and play games. I was so tired by the end of the day, that by the time campfire and my kids were in bed, it would be almost ten and off to bed I went!

Brent, Mette, Charlotte and Else

Elina, Addy, Isaac, and Audrey

This was a hard one to get. Wyatt wouldn't put his hand down and Scotty was grumpy. I think Else was trying to hold up Scotty and he wasn't having it.

Scotty in the shoe. You can see mom and dad's van in the back ground!

Scotty and Charlotte

Eating lunch after their naps. They were both so tired after our walk downtown that they melted down and crashed before we had lunch!

Cute Atalie

Scotty loved having the wave come up and get his feet wet until it got his shorts! Then he was not happy!

Else and I trying to go on a walk with our little ones.

Wyatt in his seat in the tree by our tent.

Me and Kirst at Girl's Camp. I just had to put this one in in case you didn't see it in my own blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment