Here are a few pictures from my week at Girl's Camp. These don't even show everything we did, but it was fun. I think my favorite part, aside from the "Quiet Time" they give you for an hour to read the scriptures and write in our journals, was the capture the flag game with my sister Kirsten and Aunt Gayle and our 4th year girls. They were awesome! We won both our games and then at the end, we had an all out flour war free for all. I was kind of on the side lines bombing people in the middle until Kirsten saw me and then attacked! It was great to be silly and have the girls see us moms/old people be silly! I'm so grateful Kirsten and Aunt Gayle were there. I wouldn't have made it without them. I also got to have Lizzy in my group as well. Lizzy is such a wonderful girl and a good example to so many.
P.S. It's really hard to be at camp and not get so emotional! If outsiders could only have seen how utterly exhausted and what cry babies we were as well as tough cookie! I'm so grateful for my past camp leaders who sacrificed for me to go to camp.
1 comment:
Looks like so much fun!! Girls camp was always the best part of my summer! I love the quiet time idea. Nancy spoke in our ward Sunday and explained it!
Post a Comment