Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cozette's birthday and First day of School!!!

More photos of Cozette's birthday which was on Sunday and then the kids started school today. I can't believe Wyatt is in kindergarten, Atalie in 4th grade and Cozette in 6th at the middle school! Crazy!!
Wyatt "reading" in his Spanish class before they do the traditional "Kissing Hand" book.
Wyatt and his classroom door with his name on that airplane on the bottom.
Buddies!!!

Wyatt wanted to show off his backpack.
Leaving for school!

They do love each other sometimes!! These two are my kids that get along the worst.

Turning 11! I can't believe it!
Her new bike!




Everyone over for pot stickers (that's what Cozette wanted) and cake!
The girls playing Michael Jackson, Just Dance. I think they are doing Thriller, hence the zombie like looks on their faces!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

What a fun summer you guys had!!!

Happy birthday to a sweet girl!! I can't believe they/we are getting so old!!:)

Debi Lassen said...

Hi Ditte, Wonders never cease, this is a comment form you father!!!! Thanks for the posts and fun pictures. Love Gramps