Here are just a smattering of pictures from Easter at my parent's home. I feel like Easter sort of snuck up on me this year and I was a bit ill prepared. I don't make a big deal about Easter baskets or anything, especially since we do an easter egg hunt and Gramma's (and one in the desert with Nana). I love this time of year that reminds me of the Savior and what he has done for us. I love the Savior. I know he died for me, suffered for me and also was resurected for me. I love trying to teach my children about this amazing sacrifice that I will never fully understand, but I know the atonement is real and that it helps me get through my trials. I love spending time with my family and see my kids have fun with their cousins. I'm so grateful that we can see them on a semi regular basis and that we live close to both grandparents. It truly is a blessing.
 |
| Dying eggs in Gramma and Gramp's backyard |
 |
| Jeremy getting in on the action. Unfortunately his didn't turn out the way he wanted :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment