Excited kids getting ready to go in! We had this whole plan to get to Finding Nemo first. Good thing Jeremy and Jonathan had the strollers and didn't feel bad about running people over!
Here is Jeremy and Jonathan in the bone cage on Tom Sawyer's Island. It is now Pirate's lair at Tom Sawyer Island. It was pretty fun.
Mardi Gras kids trying to catch beads. Cozette was pretty good and was catching beads after beads until I told her she needed to let the other kids catch some!
Addy playing along with the Dixie Land band. I love Disneyland!
Kids on the mountain of gold on Tom Sawyer Island. We had a great day!I only have a few minutes, but I just wanted to put some funny pictures on here. Isaac and Wyatt are playing right now, so hopefully I can do this before they come and find me! This week I am sending Jeremy out to the desert with the kids for Thanksgiving. Since Kirsten and I will be doing wedding flowers tomorrow and Friday, I will only be out there for two days. It's going to be freezing, but at least we have a nice van to sleep in! Anyway, here are some pictures from Disneyland when we went last month. I want to go again for Christmas, but alas, I think twice a year is pretty good! We already went on March and did the "Twofer"
2 comments:
Super Fun!!
Oh to live close to Disneyland. That is the best Ditte. What fun pictures.
Post a Comment