Sunday, November 25, 2007

Jerm pulling a wheelie with Wyatt. Wyatt was non stop on those bikes. He even knows how to turn on the gas. One time Wyatt was outside with Nana and she was trying to start the bike. She kept trying to kick it, but it wouldn't go. Wyatt was telling her, "On" and pointing to the gas switch. Low and behold, it was off and he knew that it needed to be turned on in order for the bike to start! He's sooo smart!
Jerm and his dirty face! That's not just facial hair! It was super dusty out there!
Atalie riding alone on the ATC. She loved going up and down this little hill next to the rode.

4 comments:

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

Okay Wager's this is Tiffany and well I was stalking your blog and I was thinking of how I miss y'all. I love your blog and reading what your family is up to. The kids are so big.....

Dana Adams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dana Adams said...

...let's try this again.

Start them young, that's what I say. Isn't cool how your kids begin to have similar interests as you (the parent).

Ditte said...

Dana, it's probably just because we kind of force it on them when they're young, don't you think?