Yummy bread we made with some of the cinnamon roll dough.I just wanted to put these pictures in of last Sunday's morning events. I wanted to make cinnamon rolls and Wyatt of course loves to help. He even helped me by putting three extra cups of flour in the dough when I wasn't looking. When I told him no, he got little watery eyes and a sweet pouty lip! Poor guy. I didn't mean to hurt his feelings, so I gave him a big hug and we scooped all the flour out. He is at such a fun age. I love being at home with him.


The girls, in the meantime, were constructing the biggest living room tent they have ever done. They even wanted to sleep in it that night. Atalie was the only one who ended up in there all night. Cozette got too scared! Kids are great!

This is some fun facial hair Jerm had for two days. He's had a goatee for about a month, but was going to shave it so he could work at the temple and be clean shaven for the baptism, so he decided to shave it like this just for fun. Too bad he has such tired eyes! :)

2 comments:
Wow, that facial hair is, wow, I am speechless.
Wow.
Jerm you look like you should have been in Starsky and Hutch! Sweet Stach!
Post a Comment