


I love Halloween! Not only is it my birthday (I'm now 28!),but it is so fun dressing up and being silly. Cozette and Atalie were privileged enough this year to have homemade, fancy costumes! Cozette was an Indian princess and Atalie was a "Princess Bride". Fortunalty, Wyatt is still young, so we managed to get the $12 Superman costume at Kmart for him.
We went to my parents house for dinner and trick or treating. Boy did Wyatt get the hang of trick or treating fast! He was litrally running from door to door, trying to keep up with his sisters and cousins! He was so excited to get candy dropped in his little bag!
After trick or treat mania, we had pumpkin pie and a great rendition of Happy Birthday by all my immediate family that lives nearby. I am so lucky! We do miss everyone else who lives in outer darkness! Hopefully some day they will all come back into the light!
During the day, Jerm and I went shopping and had lunch at this great panini place in the Jans mall called Panera Bread. I love panins!
I guess thats all for now! Forgive me for my lack of writing skills and descriptive talent that so many of my family members have! I got the short end of that stick!
10 comments:
Jeremy looks white trash HOT!!
Yes, ditto on what Leslie said. That is an excellent wig, assuming that is a wig.
You'll get the hang of blogging. The more you do it, the easier (and faster) it becomes. Great blog name! I love it!
You forgot to add about how Wyatt twinkle toed as he ran to each house. He is the cutest little thing. XOXO Velcome to the BLOG side.
Mmmmuuuuaaahahahahaha.
Jeremy looks awesome. I am so glad I found your blog. I can't wait to hear more about your family.
Andi Davis
I am sooo excited you guys have a blog!! Jeremy looks great and Wyatt is soo big. Oh my heck!! But where are the girlies? Zoe will be so excited to see her friend on the computer!!
Yeah, peer pressure is sometimes great! Can't wait to hear more from you!
Melissa Basua
Sup dudes?!! Sure miss you guys and the ward!!! Im going to add your link to my blog k? Love you guys!!
Ari
I didn't know you started a blog.. I am so excited. Why did you not but any pics of Jeremy in his costume..
I love Panera Bread it is my favorite. I was excited when they put one in Jans Mall.
Hey Ditte, I came across your blog!! I love the name!!! Cute and creative! Here is my blog: http://camille-3girlsand2guys.blogspot.com/
Let me try this comment one more time...
Rock on! Jeremy you are the man. That costume is supremely authentic. What Ditte...no costumer for you?
Post a Comment